Monday, October 14, 2013

Maybe One Isn't So Lonely Afterall

After last weeks Instagram challenge, I decided to come up with my own Instagram challenge. This week I'm focusing on my marriage. It will be a whole lot of fun to spend some concentrated time thinking about my husband and how I can serve him better.

My husband and I are pretty unemotional people, for the most part, but last night we had some fantastic time reading the Bible and talking through some very important things. Let's just say he opened a can of worms with a few questions, but kindly and gently led me through my emotional strife. It's times like those that I am most grateful for him. He is smart, honest, and yet totally tender and gracious with me. 

When I thought about today's challenge, Just Two, I started wondering if *we* are really "Just Two". We both believe we're *one* in the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12) and the Bible says we're one with each other (Ephesians 5:31-32), so maybe it's really "Just One". It's comforting to think that I'll never be alone and that *we* will never be alone. 



If you'd like to join my challenge on Instagram simply follow the below directives and hashtag #picturemarriage under your photo so that we can see your photos and be encouraged. Check back here for my daily challenge post and feel free to follow my Instagram feed!

Instagram

Day 1 (Today) Directive: Just Two
Day 2 (Tuesday) Directive : Starts In The Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment